- Green Beans (Blue Lake, bush type)
- Peas (Sugar Lace)
- Tomato (Costoluto Genovese and a container hybrid)
- Bell Peppers
- Yellow Squash (Enterprise Hybrid)
- Mustard Greens
- Basil (Mrs. Burn's Lemon)
- Red Leaved Perilla
- Rosemary (this is last year's plant that I've - so far - successfully overwintered in the living room!)
- Sunflowers (my mother-in-law gave me about half a pound of seeds last fall....I have plenty to share!!)
- Nasturtium (Whirlybird Mix)
- Daffodils (these are already in the ground and beginning to sprout)
- Marigold (Inca II Hybrid Mix)
In other news, my landlord approved my request to put in an in-ground garden/more garden boxes! Hooray!!
What are you planting this year?