Monday, October 1, 2012

More Fall Plantings

The rest of my fall planting order has arrived! Woo hoo! Here's what I've got:

Moon River Peony
California Hard Neck Garlic
Naturalizing Daffodils
Apricot Beauty Tulips

With that, and the fall season, comes some to-do's:
  1. Find spots for and plant my new goodies!
  2. Plant bulbs given to me by my voice teacher and his wife (I have a giant tray full of bulbs! Mostly daffodil...they think)
  3. Plant more green onions, lettuce and mustard greens
  4. Clean out pots. I have some iris and daylilies in containers from the apartment that I have been waiting to plant in the ground. Others are just past their prime and are looking scraggly or need to be brought inside before it gets too cold.
  5. Stir compost and add leaves as they fall and are raked up
What does your fall clean-up/to-do list look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment