Moon River Peony
California Hard Neck Garlic
Apricot Beauty Tulips
With that, and the fall season, comes some to-do's:
- Find spots for and plant my new goodies!
- Plant bulbs given to me by my voice teacher and his wife (I have a giant tray full of bulbs! Mostly daffodil...they think)
- Plant more green onions, lettuce and mustard greens
- Clean out pots. I have some iris and daylilies in containers from the apartment that I have been waiting to plant in the ground. Others are just past their prime and are looking scraggly or need to be brought inside before it gets too cold.
- Stir compost and add leaves as they fall and are raked up